Intercessors Prayer Group
Intercessory Prayer Group
Meet at Blue Ridge Vineyard Church on Thursdays 10am to 12pm. For more information, contact Nancy Murray.
We have a short time of worship, a brief devotion/teaching on prayer, and intercession as the Holy Spirit leads us.
Prayer requests are sent to the Group via emails - texts - phone calls, or forwarded from the church office.
During the week: Prayer requests sent to the Group are immediately read and prayed for.
Our Prayer Commitment:
- We believe in the power of prayer
- We are called to the mission of taking your requests into the courts of heaven.
- This is not a mission entered into lightly, it is a honor to present your requests to God.
- We hold your confidentiality with the greatest sacredness.
- Our Nation and Leaders
- Our Church Pastor ~ Tom and Beth Camacho & Family
- Our Church Leadership & Small Group Leaders
- Persecuted Brothers and Sisters in Christ Worldwide
- Individual Prayer Requests: sent in to church office, email, personal contact with Group Members
HOW DO I SUBMIT A REQUEST?
You may submit your requests by clicking the FORM link, or anonymously in the prayer box at the church.
Your request will be forwarded to the Intercessory Group.
Please keep us updated on answered prayer requests so that we will praise God and rejoice with you!
* Is a continual ongoing conversation with God
~ Pray without ceasing ~ 1 Thessalonians 5:17
* Developing a relationship with God, as He listens to all your cares and concerns
~ Cast all your cares and concerns because He cares for you ~ 1 Peter 5:7
* Taking time to sit still and listen to the Holy Spirit to respond and speak to you.
~ Be still and know that I AM God… ~ Psalms 46:10
Psalm 17:6 ~ I call on you, my God, for you will answer me; turn your ear to me and hear my prayer.
Philippians 4:6 ~ Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition,
with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
I Thessalonians 5:11 and Colossians 4:2 ~ Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.
Acts 2:4 ~ All believers devoted themselves to...teaching, and to fellowship...to sharing...and to prayer.
Psalm 34:4 ~ I prayed to the Lord, and He answered me. He freed me from all my fears.
Revelations 8:3,4 ~ Another angel, who had a golden censer, came and stood at the altar.
He was given much incense to offer, with the prayers of all God’s people, on the golden altar in front of the throne.
The smoke of the incense, together with the prayers of God’s people, went up before God from the angel’s hand.
- “The Sword of the Spirit - The Word of God” - A Handbook for Praying God’s Word by Joy Lamb.
- “ Secrets of a Prayer Warrior” by Derek Prince.
- “Prayer Essentials for Living in His Presence” by Sylvia Gunter.
- ”Fasting” by Jentezen Franklin.
- “The Way of Blessing” by Roy Godwin with Dave Roberts.
From time to time we will post an “Event”, Call to Pray
(i.e. Praying for government elections, leaders, conferences, class, etc.)