Welcome to Blue Ridge Vineyard Church! We’re glad you’re here!
What to Expect When You Visit
- Sunday service starts at 10:30AM, but come a little early for complimentary coffee and snacks, and a time of fellowship together.
- Dress is casual. We want you to be comfortable and be yourself.
- We have Christ-focused worship for 30-45 minutes.
- A simple, relevant message from the Bible will be preached.
- We usually have a ministry time, when an invitation is given to respond to the message and/or receive prayer.
- We receive our Tithes & Offerings in a box located at the entrance of our sanctuary, or through online giving.
- Nursery is available for infants through pre-school throughout the service.
- Kids grades K-2 and 3-6 are released after worship to go to Children’s Church.
- Communion is served the 4th Sunday of every month.