New Church Visitors
I’m new here! What can I expect?
- Sunday service starts at 10:30AM, but come a little early for complimentary coffee and snacks, and a time of fellowship together.
- Dress is casual. We want you to be comfortable and be yourself.
- We have Christ-focused worship for 30-45 minutes.
- A simple, relevant message from the Bible will be preached.
- We usually have a ministry time, when an invitation is given to respond to the message and/or receive prayer.
- We receive our Tithes & Offerings in a box located at the entrance of our sanctuary, or online.
- Nursery is available for infants through pre-school throughout the service.
- Kids grades K-2 and 3-6 are released after worship to go to Children’s Church.
- Communion is served the 4th Sunday of every month.
Blue Ridge Vineyard Church is located at 501 Stone Ridge Blvd. in Asheville, NC. You can contact the church by calling us at (828) 484-8641 or emailing email@example.com.
Interested in connecting at a deeper level? Check out the ways you can get involved at BRVC.